Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm thankful and grateful for working in this college!

Since Day 1 of working in my new workplace, my boss have started this prayer gathering where we will form a circle and have morning prayer according to our own religious beliefs. Monday to Friday we've been during this (we still do!) and sometimes this has become a routine for all of us. But today, I just realised that this morning prayer session is actually very uncommon especially in a secular institution. It is good that our own employer reminds us everyday to be thankful for this life and a start of a new day. today, I am actually grateful because I work in a place where there is acknowledgment on the existence of God. That every morning, we will gather, giving thanks and praying to our God :)

Mr CEO, thanks for this practice...you may not realised this but acknowledging the existence of a Higher Being and the fact that we communicate with Him every morning is really wonderful and awesome ! :)

No comments: